Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Crap To Bitch About

It's been a while since my last blog. Some pretty shitty stuff has happened since the last shitty stuff that I blogged about in May. Well the problems with my ex-fiancee seem to have finally passed. She has finally gotten over herself and has come to see that I still want to be friends even after what she did to me ( I still don't know why I'm such a glutton for punishment). She tested that when I found out that she dated one of my best friends, who now I hope many many bad things happen to. I'm sorry but friends don't date friends ex girlfriends and an ex fiancee?!?!? WTF thats just fucked up.

Well I have finally cut ties with Pablo. What he did to me can not be forgivin EVER. He hurt me more than can ever be described. I mean he knew how much she meant to me, how much i love(ed) her and yet he still went after her less than 2 months after we broke up. For that Go dtachta an diabhal seisean.

I was in a hit and run car accident on 7-20 with an asshat from Woodward Plumbing. They are a shady little piss ant business that refused to work with the police or my insurance company. I was finally able to scare them into issuing a claim with their insurance company who finally contacted me a week after the accident. Well I didn't have the time or money or drive to sue them like I should have, I just settled with the insurance company. My back is injured due to these fucking bastards and I don't think I'm going to be able to get looked at due to serious financial problems that I had to take care of.

I am working a ton of hours at work but not really seeing the money from it. I mean last payperiod I worked 90 hours, 72 normal 18 OT. After taxes, medical insurance (that one one in Bakersfield takes), and being raped by Child Support I saw none of the OT hours and less than the 72 hours of normal time. My check barely covered my car payment, credit card, and engagement ring payment. /sigh

I've been thinking about moving abroad. I've been thinking bout Ireland. Other than the obvious draws to that country for me, its also about getting the fuck out of here. No one in the western US cares about me (that doesn't have to). I just think that leaving the corrupt laws and judicial system of the US would be good as well.

Well thats all for now, I'm sure I'll have more to bitch about soon. Stay tuned :P

No comments:

Post a Comment